Join us for our Annual Board Election & General Membership Meeting on November 16, 2017. Event details:
Doors Open for Social Hour: Wine, Cheese & Mingling
Election & Program Begins
— Club Elections —
for 2018 Board of Directors
View Elections Procedures (PDF) >
— Local Issues Update —
with Councilmember Mike Bonin
— Washington D.C. Update —
Cameron Onumah, Field Representative
Office of Senator Feinstein
— Code Blue Update —
Space is limited.
RSVP IS REQUIRED FOR ENTRY.
Club Election Information
2018 Nomination Committee Statement:
Thank you to everyone who expressed interest in running for a Westchester-Playa Democratic Club 2018 board position! A list of the nominations received by our Nominating Committee is below along with a link to the candidate bios.
The Nominating Committee is no longer accepting nominations online. However, nominations will be accepted from the floor at the election meeting on November 16th (Please note: Nominees from the floor must be present at the meeting and must address members of the Club).
2018 Nominating Committee
Travis Dina-Pham, Chair
2018 Board Candidates:
- President: Duane Muller
- First Vice President - Political Affairs: Onofrio "Vince" Bertolini
- Second Vice President - Operations: CeAnna Ellner
- Recording Secretary: Charlene Brax
- Corresponding Secretary: Jasmine Hale
- Treasurer: Travis Dina-Pham
- Members-at-Large: Greg Dina-Pham, Ken Feinswog, Arloa Goldstone, Jim Kennedy, Julia Newman, Ed Stapleton