Please join us on Wednesday, November 16th for what is sure to be an informative and engaging meeting as you’ll be electing board members who will continue building our vibrant grass-roots political organization and charting an even greater political course next year!
We will be joined by special guest Eric C. Bauman, Vice Chair of the California Democratic Party and Chair of the Los Angeles County Democratic Party. He will provide insights into the results of next week's important election and what we can do as a Club to ensure victory and continued progress on the local, state and national level for Democratic candidates and issues in 2017.
Please be sure to save the date and RSVP to let us know if you will be attending.
Here are the WPDC Board Nominations that were received:
- President: William Tanoos
- First Vice President - Political Affairs: Onofrio Bertolini
- Second Vice President - Operations: Vacant
- Recording Secretary: Maxwell Davis
- Corresponding Secretary: Michael Millman
- Treasurer: Travis Dina-Pham
- Members-at-Large: Charlene Brax, Greg Dina-Pham, CeAnna Ellner, Ken Feinswog, Jim Kennedy, Ellen Klein, Duane Muller, Marina Sirtis
* As a reminder, to be eligible to vote at the Officer Election meeting, you must be a WPDC member in good standing who joined the Club prior to September 16, 2016 (60 days prior to election).
WPDC 2017 Board Election Meeting with Special Guest Eric C. Bauman,
Vice Chair of the California Democratic Party and Chair of the Los Angeles County Democratic Party
Wednesday, November 16, 2016
7:00 - 9:00pm
Holy Nativity Episcopal Church
6700 W 83rd Street
Los Angeles, CA 90045
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to seeing you on November 16th!