Please join us for the Los Angeles County Democratic Party's 2018 John F. Kennedy Awards :
Sunday, May 20, 2018
6:00 - 9:00 PM
Town & Gown at USC
665 Exposition Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90089
- $12 Parking in Building PSX. Enter Gate 3 off Figueroa St.
- Visit lacdp.org/JFKMap for a map featuring the route from the parking structure to the Town & Gown. A shuttle-cart will be available.
- Congresswoman Maxine Waters, Ranking Member of the House Committee on Financial Services
- Yvonne Wheeler, National Representative, AFGE District Council 12
- Los Angeles City Councilmember David Ryu, District 4
- Anti-Recividism Coalition
- Elizabeth Alcantar Loza
- Brett CS Roberts
The Los Angeles County Democratic Party is marshaling the energy and activism that has come alive to stop Donald Trump and his radical right-wing agenda. From affordable healthcare, to protecting immigrant families and LGBT rights, to preserving the safety net for the poor, to the inclusion and enfranchisement of people of color and religious minorities, women’s health choices, and protections for working families and middle class jobs, everything that progressives hold dear is in the line of fire – and we must not sit idly by in this time of crisis.
Event tickets still available, but selling fast. RSVP right away to reserve your spot.
Discounts available for LACDP and DSCC members when paying with personal funds at any time. For more information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 562-522-5412.