Join the Westchester-Playa Democratic Club Board
- Nominations Due: October 6, 2017
- Nominations will be accepted from the floor of the Annual Election Meeting
- Election Meeting Date: Mid-Nov (Date TBA)
The Westchester-Playa Democratic Club (WPDC) 2018 Board Member Elections Meeting will be held in mid-November (date TBA).
Our Club is a prominent political force dedicated to making local democracy work and has put itself on the forefront of issues important to the community, state, and nation. To keep the Club's momentum going, we need excellent candidates for the following positions:
- First Vice President - Political Affairs
- Second Vice President - Operations
- Recording Secretary
- Corresponding Secretary
- Members-at-Large (8 positions)
Learn About the Board:
- Or, in Club Bylaws: Article V, Section 3; Bylaws Download (PDF) >
Eligibility Note: to run for a Board Member position you must be a WPDC member in good standing with dues paid 60 days prior to Election Meeting in mid-November. Click here to renew your membership instantly online or by mail >
Please click the link below and submit the Nomination Form by October 6, 2017, whether you are nominating yourself or another club member.
In addition, nominations will also be accepted from the floor at the Election Meeting in mid-November (date TBA).
WPDC 2018 Nominating Committee: